content top
Brewed By: Clown Shoes

You must be signed in to rate beers or receive recommendations.
Average Rating:

Number of Ratings: 311

Style: Belgian IPA

Brewed In: 23 Hayward St., Ipswich, MA 01938, USA

ABV: 10%

People Who Liked This Beer Also Liked:We don't have enough ratings to say what beers are similar.
Muffin Top

Image contributed by: McBlaber

Tasting Notes

Please sign in to post comments about this beer and see your Beer Buddies' comments. profile - January 30, 2016
Careful. This bitch packs a punch.
Beezer111 profile pictureBeezer111 - September 23, 2015
Big flavor, slightly hoppy with some "fruity" taste, easy drinking and doesn't affect taste of meal
Pixelated profile picturePixelated - January 11, 2015
Excellent with a well prepared steak!!
Pedestria profile picturePedestria - December 20, 2014
My expectations are usually heightened with a beer advertised as a "Belgian style tripel IPA". This probably fits the bill but is still a bit of a let-down. It's very full bodied and flavorful, but only s bit like an IPA and s bit Belgian. Nice to try, but not worth paying s lot for. Bottle Edinburgh 12/2014
happychyck profile picturehappychyck - October 17, 2014
Starts sweet Very hoppy
web profile pictureweb - September 17, 2014
4/5 Excellent fusion beer that I tilt in the direction of 60% Belgian Tripel with a remaining 40% American IPA. Quite sweet, which I love, ending with a medium bitterness that will likely leave hardcore IPA fans quite disappointed but Belgian fans engaged and along for the ride. Well done.
mrbbqjb profile picturemrbbqjb - March 16, 2014
Wasted bro profile - February 25, 2014
Really great beer. More tripel than ipa. Sweet and delicious.
zomerhouse profile picturezomerhouse - November 24, 2013
Pours a cloudy copper-caramel color. Nose of citrus, caramel, some hops and Belgian yeast. Tastes like it smells. Strong citrus finish. profile - November 11, 2013
On tap at Happy Gnome. Good flavor. I like the Belgian IPA style. Not sure if this is better than Harriet West Side.
1 - 2 -- Next >